- Total available funding for 2023 is $350,000.
- The application deadline is Friday, February 24, 2023 at 4 PM Pacific time.
- Funding will be allocated valley-wide, with a total pooled fund of $350,000.
- All applications require local government support – Download this Notice (PDF) to learn more.
Valley-Wide Funding To encourage projects that are inter-jurisdictional in scope, enhance partnerships, and reflect the nature of our shared water in the valley, funding will be provided to projects with the most merit according to the OBWB board-approved scoring criteria, regardless of location. Local Government Support In past years, a formal resolution of support was required from a local government board or council. Local governments now have the flexibility to provide a letter of support that meets the following requirements:
- The letter must be signed by an officer (CAO, CO, or CFO) of the local government or the Mayor (municipality) or Chair (regional district); and
- The letter must be from the local government(s) with jurisdiction over the project area.
- Local governments
- Irrigation or improvement districts
- Community and non-profit groups
|OBWB Minutes – September 8, 2023|
Minutes of the board meeting held September 8, 2023 Document Search … Read more
|Minutes, Agendas and Board Reports||minutes_agendas_boardreports|
|Okanagan Water Allocation Tool Report|
In partnership with B.C. Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations (MFLNRO), OBWB commissioned … Read more
|Phase 3 Scenarios Report|
This report summarizes a selection of Okanagan Basin water supply and use projections for 2011 … Read more